The Electronic Magnetic Pole Indicator is designed for the identification of N or S poles of permanent magnets or solenoids supplied with a constant current.
The Magnetic Pole Indicator can also be used for the detection of stationary magnetic field presence with the strength greater than the indicator sensitivity threshold.
Principle of Magnetic Pole Indicator Operation
when the Magnetic Pole Indicator sensor approaches a permanent magnet or solenoid, the LED indicator lights up in blue at the identification of an N-pole and in red at the identification of an S-pole.
1. Pole detection of permanent magnets.
2. Test the strength of magnetic fields in a package.
3. Coil testing.
4. Post-magnetization polarity checks.
5. Electric motor assembly.
6. Installation of magnetic clamping blocks.
7. Error Analysis.
8. Multipole magnet quality control.
9. Pole detection of therapy magnets.
China leading manufacturer of Magnetic Pole Indicator, if you are interested in Electronic Magnetic Pole Indicator, please contact us. Email: email@example.com