1. The material of the rack and pipe is 304 or 316L stainless steel, which is corrosion-resistant and pollution-free.
2. The standard magnetic frame consists of a metal frame and a 25mm diameter magnetic rod arranged at a distance of 50mm from the center, then screwed and assembled or welded.
3. The surface can be polished to meet the requirements of food or pharmaceutical use levels.
4. Standard working temperature ≤80℃, under special requirements, the maximum working temperature can reach 350℃.
5. Ordinary type, easy-to-clean type, guide rod or guide plate type, square, round and other special specifications required by customers can be provided.
The magnetic stand is installed or simply placed in a storage, drawer box, hopper, etc., to capture and remove iron filings, iron chips and other metal materials. For high-wear materials applications, special mentions are required